Mountain Bike Ride in Marrakech – 8 days / 7 nights
- Available for groups of four or more riders
- Price: contact us
- Level: all levels of experience
Day 1: Marrakech
- You will be met at Marrakech Menara Airport by our local correspondent for your transfer to our guest house.
- You’ll be greeted with authentic Moroccan mint tea and pastries before recieving the keys to your room.
- Information meeting follwed by dinner and overnight in the guest house.
Day 2: Marrakech Palm Grove
- Distrubution of bikes, departure from guest house for a flat three-hour circuit in the Palmeraie.
- Return at 1 pm Free afternoon
- Dinner and overnight in the guest house
Day 3: Marrakech Palm Grove – Tasmayoun Farm – 70 km
- Departure by bike from your guest house on a route that will take you through the surrounding villages, fruit crops, and wadi crossing (stream). You will follow the jubilettes (small mountains) to then cross the road that goes to Fes and arrive at the farm of Dar Tasmayoun. There, your host Florence will welcome you and serve an organic lunch made from locally grown ingredients including bread made from the wheat grown right there on the farm. If desired, family or group members that are not riding with you are invited to come and share this meal as well.
- After lunch, you can enjoy the deck chairs around the pool or stroll through the gardens and discover the farm animals rabbits, poultry. You will return to the guest house around 6pm.
- Dinner and overnight in the guest house.
Day 4: Rest
- A day for rest and relaxation, which might mean booking a massage or other activities such as quad bike ride(optional).
Day 5 and 6: Ride in the Atlas Mountains
- Discover two beautiful courses passing through beautiful landscape and traditional villages at the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
- Dinner and overnight in a guest house in the mountains.
Day 7: Agafay Desert
- Departure by car for a ride in the Agafay Desert located 30 kms from Marrakech. Discover beautiful landscapes and thrilling terrain.
- Lunch in a local venue (picnic if time permits)
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast. Free time and relaxation before your transfer to the airport. Optional: possibility of massage.